News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Republicans worse then Democrates?

A blog that I like to read had a post up yesterday were the blog host complained that the republicans are the of doom and gloom and they are the driving the country down the toilet. The blog is one of my daily reads http://centrisity.blogspot.com/.

Now Flash's blog is called centrisity and he claims to a centrists however he is far from it all you have to do is read his blog and you will get a read that his blog represents the far left. He uses there talking point.

Flash the fact is I would bet that I am more in the center they you are. I would love the opportunity to sit down and chat with Flash some day. I grew up a democrat I saw there error of there ways when I was in Jr. High School and started to change party's. Well in high school I voted for both Democrats and Republicans. I have always voted for the person over the party. In recent years however I have not voted for any Democrats on a national level.

What Flash said on his blog will be in " " and in red writing.

"Now, the Republicans are going to on one hand, campaign on more of the same, but the other, whine that Bush isn't running again and all the Dems are doing is running against someone who isn't on the ballot."

Fact of the matter is if you listen to Obama and even Clinton. all they talk about is President Bush. You and many of your friends will say that is nothing but the same. The only different is the name. That is far from True.

John McCain unlike president Bush appeals to many. People on both sides of the aisle and most importianly he appeals to the truly in depend voters. A lot of President Bush's support came from the right. McCain's will come from all over. A majority of it is going to be republicans yes. After all that is the party he is running under, he will however take a large chunk of those that are in the middle. These voters will be Democrats and Republicans that I believe represent the majority of Americans the centrist.

McCain will not represent every thing the republicans want in a candidate. He does not even represent all of what I want but he was my first chose all a long. There are many things that McCain has supported that I don't. We have all heard most of them I don't need to list them. These are also things that most of the republicans did not support and President Bush did not or would not have had he been in office at the time. NO McCain is not President Bush, No he does not represent the far right or any special interest group. This is why many like him, even thoughts that are part of the far right.

By the way I hate the use of the far right and left but that is the terms damned and used most offend. Many times a person get labeled and it is a wrong label but you can't shake it. The fact is we need to start looking at all candidates as an indavigrial and for there own stands on things. Then make up our mind on who we are going to support. I have supported the idea of getting rid of party's all together. I don't like our current system of politics and getting rid of party's would make a huge stride in improving our country.

" Following 8 years of peace and prosperity we now face war and economic tumult."

President Clinton wanted to spend 7 Billion dollars on a "star wars" defence program. Why instead of going to war in Iraq he chose to try to fund a failed defence system. Yet he knew Iraq was a threat not only to us but the world. We are a safer country and world with our Saddam. We will also be safer once things get settled in Iraq. We had every right to go to war with Iraq. Republicans are not war mongers we are realist. When every thing else fails there comes a time military action needs to be taken. Am I a huge fan of this or any war no. Any way I got a bit off topic will get back on here.

President Clinton lead us into wars as well. We have no fewer allies now then we did 8 years ago. The fact is every one wants us to be there defender yet when we take action our own country can't back the troops. The fact is troops feel let down by many U. S. citizens.

The country when lead by Clinton was in horrible economic shape. The stock market struggled. I am better off financial with President Bush then I ever was with Clinton. The tax and spend democrat took your money at least a few republicans and President Bush want to help with tax breaks and refunds. We should get refunds every year there is not reason for the money this country spends. Both the democrats and republicans are at fault for that.

That is it for now but I might have more later. You can read Flash's post here http://centrisity.blogspot.com/. The title of the post I am referring to is this,Going Down Down Down .




No comments: