News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Interview page.

I have a new column up on the interview page.  Please remember the interview page is also were I put interesting columns I find on the internet.

This one I want you to head over and read.  I would love to get everyone’s thoughts on it.  It is by Ann Coulter and it is called Good Bye America.  Is she right or wrong and why? Read and lets discuss it there.  

www.dpinterviewpage.blogspot.com , if this link is wrong or does not work you can click on the link to right of this page.

1 comment:

Kelly Boed said...

Ann Coulter is giving her opinion as the truth. Anyone who would listen to her and believe it to be truth is not doing their homework. Read more about what she's blathering about here http://www.factcheck.org/politics/doctors_orders.html