News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

Rush takes on the DNT. Well short of.

It was a none story to me.  First off as far as papers go people already there thoughts on if the paper is bias or not.  It does not matter what paper you read.  You form your own thoughts on the paper and or reporters if they have a political agenda or not.

Rush said the Duluth News Tribune is getting a grant to study new ways to tell story’s.  Rush seems to believe that this would drive the DNT to the left.

I don’t listen to Rush very much.  After all if it Rush.  Rush is a far right talk radio host.  Do I agree with him some time sure I do, there are also many times I don’t.  I have gotten so mad at him at times I decided just not to listen much.  It seems that DNT reporter Brandon Stahl does not listen to Rush either.  Not a indication what way he leans in politics.  Find out why he does not listen here. http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/pages/buzz.

After you check it out you will understand this comment.  Thanks for listening to ESPN Brandon I appreciate it. As most people know I work part time in radio and that is the station I work at.  I board op local sport programming. 

No comments: