News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lisa Potswald

Now that we have a new COA in Mark Winson.  Mayor Ness said that Lisa will retain a job with the city.  As far as I know that job has not yet been specified.  Now many people thing that she should just be let go.

I agree and I don’t agree.  Here is why I would agree with if the job is new and he is creating it just for her to stick around then yes she should just be released.  If however she would be taking over a job then I think she has ever right to stay.  That is were I would disagree with those saying she should not work for the city.  If it is current job with the city then I am okay with her staying. 

Lisa Potswald was not a good COA at all.  That does not mean she is not able to help the city in another way.  I would however say don’t appoint or give  her to any public relation job.

No comments: