News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve day.

Today I woke up and we had snow on the ground. That was a very nice site to see. We have about four inches of new snow. Up to today we had very little. It makes it so beautiful out side. It will also help Santa get around tonight.

Santa will visit kids all around the world tonight. He will make little boys and girls dream come true with presents and the magic he shares with everyone. It is truly a wonderful time of year no matter your age.

I hope you all have a very enjoyable Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Duluth Politics.

7 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

we're getting cold weather, but i doubt if we'll get any snow..sleet, rain and wind..
merry christmas john..hope you have a great time..

garbon2535 said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Danny said...

Have a fun, snowy X-Mas, JR.



D

Tony Ramone said...

John:
I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

I also want to thank you for your contributions and comments at Duluth Citizens' Blog.

Unknown said...

Garbon: Same to you guys, I hope it was a good one with the little one this year. I will give you a call soon my freind, things have been nuts around here. Work and just plain running around. No big news.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks YDG, Tony and Danny:

I hope you all had a great Christmas.