News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

Still here.

Hi everyone sorry for no post as of late. I am still here and doing well as I hope everyone is this Christmas season. With the season comes many events and family things going on, I will post as I can. The posting may be light till the new year but check bad offend and as I will do my best to post.

There also has not been a lot going on. A couple of things came up last week but I choice not to comment on them as they were pretty out there. You had two councilors whining about various things. Gary Krause cried like a little baby about Bentlyvil and being on there "naughty list". There was one other councilor on that list Jim Stauber. The reason they both voted against funding the light display at Bayfront.

Councilor Gardner once again whined about her sister city issue.

No comments: