News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

There has been a lot going on however. Also Random thoughts.

There has been a number of things happening the last couple of days. That said however they are not good news and at this time of year I am not going to report on the bad. I am looking for good positive stories at this time of year.

We are just a couple of days out from Christmas and still little snow is on the ground. They say we may get up to 6 inches Christmas Eve and Day but also are now saying it may stay farther south so who knows.

I love how 6inches over two days is now a storm it never use to be but at any rate it is what it is I guess.

An update on the 4th street market, they will now open in January as the construction has taken longer then thought. I can't wait for them to open. Best wishes to the Potters on there new store.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments: