News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas wrap.

Christmas was great fun at our house. I hope you all had a good one as well. The kids enjoyed then self's. We have two kids one 4 years old and one 18 month.

Santa was cool this year when we came down stairs by the tree was candy canes and packs of cookies spread out all over the floor. Then came present opening, both kids got a bike from Santa. They will be able to ride them this summer together. They both got very nice toys from both sides of the family.

Christmas eve we where at my wife's dads house and Christmas day we hiked up to my parents house. As we live close and the snow was gong to prevent us from driving to works. The kids jumped in the sled and we pushed them up the hill to my parents. They had a great time with that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know why but the comment did not publish even when it said it did.

YDG thank you for your commetns, I am just coping from my email to post it here.

YELLOWDOG GRANNY has left a new comment on your post "Christmas wrap.":

so glad your little ones had a great christmas..they are at the perfect age...