News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, March 28, 2008

Norm Coleman event.

Norm Coleman was in Duluth Wednesday to kick off his campaign. About 150 people gathered to hear the Senator. Coleman speech was about getting things done, and being optimistic about the country. You may not always agree with the way we move but everyone must be optimistic and open minded. He also said that he will work and has worked with everyone in the senate. You must be willing to give and take not just take. His likely Challenger is a person known for just taking.

Coleman said that Franken does not have a record to stand on. I in a way agree and in another way disagree. get in to that later. Coleman said I will run on my record. I will run as a proud republican. My accomplished record stands for it's self he said.

After his remarks Senator Coleman took the time to talk with everyone that wanted to. He was a treat to meet and see. I look forward to seeing him again, and getting him re-elected as Senator.

No comments: