News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, October 31, 2008

4 days to go.

Well here we are just four days away from election day. For once I can't be happier that the election will be over. I am one that mostly hate to see the election come to an end. This year however the commercials are getting sick, the hype is just that.

Now I believe that we will see some change over all. I think the Democrats will pick up a number of seats in the senate. I am no longer sure that they will however they will win the president. If you asked me a few weeks ago I would have said it is over. Now I think it will be a few tight race.

Local races we will not see much change. Oberstar, Huntley (7A), Murphy (6B), Peg Sweeney (county board) will all be reelected. The only change I can see is a 32 year incumbent losing. Bill Kron is in a fight for his county board seat. I think the challenger will win. The challenger a former city councilor is working hard to win the seat. His hard work to get elected is not just to get elected. He wants to bring change to the board and he will work for the people that elect him.

No comments: