News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is it me or is Al Franken not sure what office he is running for?

So I just got home a short time ago from the debate at U.M.D. The debate was well attend I will post specifically about the debate soon.

Here however I want to talk about Al Franken and how odd it was to listen to him talk tonight. It almost seemed like he did not know what office he was running for. Talking more about President Bush then Norm Coleman. Franken talked about President Bush and the last 8 years more tonight then I have ever heard him talk about it. I have listened the prior two debates and seen him in many speeches and tonight you would think that Franken was running fro President.

Franken maybe should have thought of running against President Bush four years ago. I think the other two candidates were a bit shocked at the amount of focus on the Bush that Franken did tonight.

Franken also is the biggest chicken I have ever seen. Well both Coleman and Barkley stayed to talk with those that attended the debate Fraken went out the back door and took off.

No comments: