News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The new alley.

So today the Duluth News Tribune ran a story about the alley of which Duluth Mayor Don Ness parents live. The story was and is of interest to me. It was in fact of such interest to me I was going to break it here but thought better or it.

I noticed the alley was repaved the day after it was done. I thought boy that was fast, at the time the Mayor Ness was not in office for very long. The fact that this was done almost right after he took office was a big odd to me.

I started to talk to people as I wanted to know there thoughts. As you would expect many were pleased but shocked at the same time. The an alley that has been in such poor shape for so many years would have all of a sudden been repaved. There was talk right away of a favor.

Is this fact of fiction the DNT story tries to lay that out, http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/76930/. Well it is hard for me to see that this was done because Don Ness is now our Mayor it is still possible. Then again anything is possible. What is the likely hood of this being a favor?

I am thinking little at this time but know that the DNT broke the story lets see what happens. The writer or the story was a bit uneasy to do it here is why, http://www.areavoices.com/buzz/. I agree at this point. Well residents may say different things in the end most come to the conclusion that I do. There was no favor. Should different facts come out we will wait and see.

No comments: