News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Notes

Sorry for not post as of late . I have been very busy, there needs to be more hours in a day.

Today I was off work a bit early so some friends and I went and complete a lit drop for a friend of mine running for office. Hard to believe I would have a friend running for office huh lol. It was a great time and a pretty nice day to be outside.

I was suppose to bowl tonight but the team did not need me so instead I am going to the school board meeting.

I have has some emails asking if I am going to talk more about our local races. The answer to that is yes. I hope to start either tonight or tomorrow however both days are busy so it may wait tell Thursday or Friday but keep checking back.

There has been a lot going on as of late but I have been unable to post about it. I might have to do a post called old news just so you know my thoughts on the issues.

No comments: