News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 04, 2008

VP debate headflines.

Well as many of you know I was unable to watch the debate. I relied on my views who did a great job of letting me know what was going on thank you.

I also relied on the papers and other news outlets. Here is what the headlines said.

Duluth News Tribune: Biden, Palin both exceed expectations.

That did not seem to be very hard for either candidates. Well all Bidin just did not have to say anything stupid. Palin needed to seem well educated. She is but the fact is she comes from a small State and is not known much.

Star Tribune: A polite face-off

I don't yet know of this was try.


Channel 6 news: Was also reporting that the VP debate did disappoint those that wanted to see a "bad" debate.

No comments: