News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I don’t talk much about this.

I don’t talk about the red plan much on this site. I leave that mostly for Harry Welty http://www.lincolndemocrat.com and others in the know on that issue. Check out Harry’s site listed above for the latest on the red plan.

I will say this however I am glad that the LDV group raised the money. To keep there law suit going.

Also when you vote in November I ask that you vote for candidates against the red plan.

1 comment:

A guy from West Duluth said...

The red plan opponents are going to lose. All they are accomplishing now is costing the school district legal fees. The decision has been made, they lost. However you feel about the red plan, it is going forward. Why waste your own tax money by appealing it?