News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Check out the voice blog site.

I have three voice blogs up at the site right now, http://www.snapvine.com/profile/3kOD7n0TEd6ytAAwSFxx0g.

Just a reminder the voice blogs will not be all local talk. I will discuss a number of issues there that I think all people may be interested in. I will however cover a lot of local issues there as well.

The first three shows are about a variety of issues.

The first show deals with the cab driver from Boston almost getting suspended.

The second is the hells angles visit to the area. Also if other people have had issues with them. Also my thoughts on the outlaw bike group.

The third show is all sports the MLB news today that David Ortiz failed a drug test in 2003 and the Duluth Huskies need new mangers.

Use the link to list to those plus I want to get one more show up tonight but not sure I will be able to. The news is out that the cash for clunkers program is coming to an end already.

No comments: