News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Power to the people rally.

I was unable to go to this as some thing came up at work just prior to and I could not get a way. With that said I will try to give my comments best I can, based of reports have seen and read.

You can find some report at the following sites www.wdio.com and www.dannydoesduluth.com well kind of a report more of just making fun of every thing.

Now did this do much. As far as any one resigning no. No one is going to step down as councilor, what it did do however is show that people are upset. Well reports varied on the amount of people at the rally. It seems most people were said there was 40 to 50 people there. With a smaller group of anti protesters.

Well I don’t agree with everything this group stood for I do agree with much of it and I hope what comes of it is more people getting involved with Government one way or another.

The rally was about the actions of a couple of councilors Toney Cuneo and Sharla Gardner. The issue’s with Cuneo was his appointment to DEDA and not paying his property taxes. Well Gardner had an issue with the sitter city commission.

The rally seemed to be more focused on Cuneo after it was all said and done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danny so does not understand the issue's behind this rally. He is just mad that Chuck did not come on his show.

Danny said...

I have no problem with Horton not coming on the show. The way he handled not coming on the show was beyond classless. As far as the issues, I understand them and agree for the most part with horton. That doesn't mean that I can't think that ridiculous "rally" was lame and ripe for mocking.