News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Voice Blogging.

Today marks an exciting day for the Duluth Politics family. I have started voice blogging.  I am doing this from snapevine.com. My address is http://www.snapvine.com/profile/3kOD7n0TEd6ytAAwSFxx0g.

There you can listen to my show’s. They will be short at most 5 minutes long. I will talk about a number of issues. Not just Duluth Politics. The fist show is about the cab driver in Boston. I did a post about it here as well. I will focus on Duluth Politics but we there we will discuss a bunch of issue’s.

I believe you have to register to listen but I am not sure. You can try to click on the link and see if you can listen to the show. I think to comment you need to register.

Just checked you can listen by clicking on the link. No need to register however please do and comment by phone or write a comment on the voice blog site.

No comments: