News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11

Today is 9/11/09 the date the marks the 8th anniversary of the terror attacks on the twin towers in New York. It was a dark day for our country.

Take time to remember those that lost there life in the towers and the those that tired to safe them. Always remember the day. Never forget. Regardless of your thoughts on the war, President Bush or anything else. Please remember those that were killed in the 9/11 attack.

I remember it was my first day off in along time and I was looking to have a fun day. Instead I woke up and turned on the news. One jet had just crashed in to the towers. I sad at home that day and went had a number of things go threw my head. It was not a fun day at all. I watched the news reports all day long. I prayed for the best knowing the worst was going to get the best of it. I still cry when I think about it.

No comments: