News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, September 04, 2009

Just some notes.

I am now writing on another blog as well as this one. This be my main blog but I am excited to be on the following blog,  www.duluthcitizens.blogspot.com. Well the main author and I don’t agree on a lot of political issues.That's okay to disagree and have a good discussion of the issues.

I am going to do a second part of a story I started there. I will post part 2 here. It is about the chicken ordinance passed just over a year ago. You can read part one at link above.

I will be adding some web sites to the links as well so check those out soon. I hope to do that today.

1 comment:

Tony Ramone said...

John, I like what you said. This should be your main blog. Just do a google search for Duluth Politics, and you will know why, but I am happy you have agreed to write a post at Duluth Citizen's Blog from time to time as well.

If you haven't read John's latest post about Sharla Gardner and chickens in the city, check out at:
Chicken Little