News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Coffee with a councilor.

Duluth City Councilor Dan Hartman sits down with residents and talks about issues that matter to them. Councilor Hartman has what he calls 'Coffee With A Councilor', where people can sit and chat about issues with him.

I believe he does this once a month. This month's session will be this Friday at Caribou Coffee in canel park at 8a.m. I am not sure which one as of yet, but I will let you know when I find out. I like this idea, of coffee with a councilor, it is a good way to communicate with a councilor.

It is not a new idea. Councilor Chris Dahlberg did it when he served on the city council, he is now a St. Louis County Commissioner. Dahlberg served on the Duluth City Council from 1991 to 1995. He is in his first term as a county commissioner. From 1995 to 2008 he did not hold any elected position

No comments: