News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Minnesota high school hockey tournament.

The winter version of the great Minnesota get together starts tomorrow. The boys high school state hockey tournament kids off tomorrow with four games and the Xcel energy center in St. Paul. The tournament has two divisions. Class A and class AA, A is the smaller schools around the State well AA are the large schools.

The four games tomorrow will feature the class A schools, two area schools will go head to head in the first game of the tournament. Hermantown will take on Virginia -MIB starting at 1pm Wednesday. The other local school involved in the tournament is Duluth East and they will take on Hill Murry in Class AA on Thursday in the quarter finales.

Good luck to all area schools.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

any ideal how we can get tourney online here in arizon

Unknown said...

I don't but I will see if I can find anything out.

Anonymous said...

You can go to KSTC45.com and you can watch the games live thru their webcast. I hope this helps you out.

Unknown said...

Thank you, by the way the hermantown and virgina game is just under way. I will have more on the game later.

You can also follow the hockey tournament here as I will have updates during game and more after the games that I catch.

Unknown said...

You can also listen at www.fan1490.com. I don't know if it is all the games, or if it is just the local teams.