News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

High school hockey tournament: Breck and New Ulm.

I will have more on this game later. I will blog again in game 4 of the day. In about an half or so.

End of the second period breck leads 9-0, scoring 7 goals in the 2nd period. That ties a record held by two other schools. The first team to score 7 goals in one period was Eleveth in 1945 .

Breck is up 6-0 nothing still in the 2nd period. The 5th goal I did not see, putting the son to bed. The 6th scored by Opperman. This game is getting way out of hand. Breck is scoring at will, they have 3 more goals in the time I am typing. That is four goals in 52 seconds it is now 9-0. Andler has 2 goals in the game.

It is now the second period and breck leads 4-0. They are out shooting New Ulm 21-9 . The last goal by breck was scored 5 minutes in to the period. The goal was scored by Conner Anlder.


In the first period Breck leads 2-0 over New Ulm. I have not seen either goal because we flip between channels. This game is be all breck at any rate, they will be tough all tournament. I will keep you updated on what I see of this game. I hope to see more of the second period.

No comments: