News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, April 16, 2010

No post for this reason!!!!

One would have thought ,I would have had a lot to post about yesterday. And you would have been right, there where a couple of big events in town. The tea party rally and an anti war/peace rally but I was busy.


I will try to comment on the rallies today as I have gotten a lot of feed back from people.


I was at Target Field, taking part in the opening series events. I won tickets to the game,and what a great place to play baseball.









From our seats in left field.

1 comment:

Tony Ramone said...

John, I am so jealous. I can't wait to go to Target Field. Hopefully, I will be able to get there this summer sometime.

A long time ago, I saw the Twins play the Red Sox at the Met, but I never saw them in the Dome -- baseball is not a dome sport. I think Wrigley Field may be my favorite park, it has a great atmosphere. It blows away the new Comiskey. Everything that I have heard convinces me that the people who built Target Field got it right.

By the way, the Twins are off to a very good start. I hope they can keep it up.