News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Short rally ecap.

I will have more on yesterdays rally later but for now here is just a short recap.

The days started with the bus trip down to the Minneapolis at 8am we got there about 11:30. Got in to the convention center looked around at the vendors bought some buttons. Got our spot to stand. The amount of people there was crazy, easily 10 thousand.

The rally saw speeches from the heads of the Minnesota Republican party, Scott Baker local talk show host down there. Also Governor Pawleny, Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin. The crowd was very loud threw most of it and engized.

I will have much more later on what was said and I hope to have some pic's up too. Need to get a couple hours of sleep be four the tea party express today. That should be another interesting event. I have no idea if I will like it or nut but be sure to find out here.

No comments: