News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Proudly voted NO!!!

This is part of what I posted on another blog today. I wanted that person to be aware that there are people that have reasons to vote and that I was proud to vote no. The reason I wanted him to know I was proud of my vote is because he seems to attack those that voted no. He had no real reason to attack anyone that voted no but chose to anyway.

I was proud to vote no today. I have said many times I am all for the DECC expansion, however I don't believe the citizens should have to pay for it in any way.


I may be for a very small portion but not half as a citizen of Duluth and then on top of the I pay again as a citizen of the state.
I don't affine go to the DECC now and I would not go there any more or less if the expansion does pass. The fact the DECC will not get any better concerts then they do now. They will not get any

No comments: