News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, February 24, 2006

South Dakota takes on abortion.

This is an ap story that I got off http://msn.com.

I am one that believes abortion should not be a political issue. Yes I have my own thoughts on it.

I do have a question do you think this is some thing a state should have taken on? You may feel free to debate the whole abortion issue if you choice as well. I may even let you know what I think not sure.

PIERRE, S.D. - South Dakota lawmakers approved a ban on nearly all abortions Friday, setting up a deliberate frontal assault on Roe v. Wade at a time when some activists see the U.S. Supreme Court as more willing than ever to overturn the 33-year-old decision.


Republican Gov. Mike Rounds said he was inclined to sign the bill, which would make it a crime for doctors to perform an abortion unless it was necessary to save the woman’s life. The measure would make no exception in cases of rape or incest.

No comments: