News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, March 09, 2009

I had a quickie with the city council.

Well tonight was the first meeting I have been able to attend in around a month or so.  I have been able to catch some of the meetings on T.V.

Tonight's meeting was a very quick one. That is why the title. The meeting lasted all of about 33 minutes. It is the fastest I can remember in the past 13 years. Yes that is how long I have been going to council meetings. 

Need less to say there was not much going on at the meeting but I will have more later. There were a couple of interesting things. 

I do however need to say this.  In the big return of Mark Winson here is what he said all meeting long. At the end of the meeting “ In my return I feel the need I should say something.” “ So something.” It got a good laugh.

No comments: