News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

NorShore Experience in trouble again?

I have said this many times about the NorShore. It is not my type of place and I have never been in there.  I however don’t have a problem with it being there.  Now yes I wish it was something else. It is what it is by owners chose.

The business got in some trouble because of a couple of major accusations against it.  The punishment for those was a one say suspicion of it’s liquor license.

Now it seems that on the day there were not allowed to sell alcohol they did. Some are up in arms as they should be if this was the case.  The owner had no comment that makes me thing there they did sell and they knew what they were doing. 

There has been a lot of complaints of this business and I wonder how much of this is a witch hunt against the type of business it is?  Any thoughts. 

Technorati Tags:

No comments: