News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It's nice that some blogs.

It is nice to see and hear that some blogs edit post before they post them. I will not do that here. If there is something in the post I don't like I will not post the whole thing.

Now I will say again I am proud of this blog. I wish we would have more people comment here. I have a lot of readers. I think there are a few reason's why people don't comment. One is I don't allow people to comment with out registering on blogger. I don't allow anonymous post.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I've got to say, the blogger account thing is a big part of the reason for the lack of comments. I had to go and search around and figure out my google account info just to comment on this one.

But I'm totally with you on the sentiments of the post, man.