News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Burgers and Chicken.

There are two new restaurants at the Miller Hill Mall. One has not yet opened another has been open for a short time.

Five Guys burgers is set to open November 16th. They are a franchise http://www.fiveguys.com/home.aspx.

It seems to be a simple sit down and take out place. It looks good and I know I will try it. If I like them I will keep going.

The only problem I see for them is them is they don't appear to have a mall entrance. They only have an out side entrance. There is only one other restraint that does this at the mall. It should be a concern to the owners. I don't know how many people will take the time to go back out side of the mall to eat there. If they had an entrance from in side the mall they would do better business it would seem.

I hope it goes well for them. I sure will try it and I hope you do to.

The other place I want to talk about is a place called chicken now. It opened a bit ago where the old burger king was at the mall.

It never seems busy, it is also pricey I think. Has anyone tried it yet? What did you think. The people that run are pushy I waled by and they kept saying come eat come eat you look hungry. I am not the only person that has said this a number of friends have told me they have been approached as well. It is a place I don't expect to last long.

2 comments:

Tony Ramone said...

Five Guys is alright for a chain, but I would prefer to go to Big Daddy's or the Anchor any day. There are a lot of Five Guys in the southeast and they are especially prevalent in the DC area.

I don't eat much fast food but I think Duluth could use a Chick-fil-A.

Unknown said...

Tony I love Big Daddy's, the anchor is good too.

I will try five guys out when I am at the mall however.