News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Not much going on.

Not a lot going on, just a quick up date on a store re-opening.

The 4th street market is now set to open December 9th about a week later then thought. As you can imagine there is a lot going on in to the store and it 's re-opening.

The store will be under new management when it does re-open in December. The Potters who own the ICO on 6th ave east have bought the market. I am hoping to get to have a conversation with one of them soon.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

good news..i knew you were upset when it closed.

Unknown said...

I will be very glad when it is open again. The small store has been a staple in the Central hillside for a long time.

People is the area need a store like it, many people in that area or town don't drive and it is difficult for them to get to the othere places to shop.

Well I don't live in the area I am close enough to it that I will once again be going to it. I love it because it is a very nice local groccery store.