News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

First swine flu death in Northland?

As you know the H1N1 has been a big deal this year. There has been a lot more cases this year in the northland then last year.

Now it seems as if the first possible death has occuered from the swine flu. A 58 year old man who has been ill for the past two weeks before passing away in a Duluth Hospital on Sunday. Test are being done to see if the death was a resuld of the H1N1.

The man is from the the Bayfield Wis. area.

More at www.duluthnewstribune.com

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm not taking no stinking' flu shot..my friend tex is convinced there is a gps in the flu shot and they'll be able to follow him home and take away his guns..I just dont feel the need.

Anonymous said...

very anon here...

I wish someone could dig a bit deeper. I think there have been more deaths than already reported.

Unknown said...

YDG,

LOL that is funny about your freind true or not. I agree with you. I never get the shot nor will I get one for the swine flu.

I figure if I get it I get it. Most of the time you get over it.