News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, November 20, 2009

Country Crossroads Craft Sale.

The Country Crossroads Craft and Bake sale will be held at Lakeview Christian Academy.It has more than 50 vendors from across the upper midwest.

It offers everything from fry bread tacos to olive wood coasters from Jordan to designer purses to handmade butcher block tables.

The event runs from 9-6 Friday and 9-7 on Saturday at Lakeview Christian Academy 155 W Central Entrance. Admission is free and all procedes go to LCA's scholarship fund.

I am thinking of hitting this up this weekend my self. I have always been a community event blog as well as politics. I am happy to promote this event.

3 comments:

A guy from West Duluth said...

This is a great spot to start Christmas shopping, or just to stop by and pick up lunch or dinner. I got the homemade chicken wild rice soup and it was incredible.

yellowdoggranny said...

sounds like some good stuff..

Unknown said...

YDG,

It does sound like a lot of fun. It seems like there is a lot of things and yes great items.

I have not been to it but will check it out most likely Saturday. If you where not thousands of miles a way I would say stop in.