News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

DFL response: Roger Reinert

DFL Roger Reinert response to Governor Pawlenty's State of the State. His comments are short but to the point. They are in line with what I have heard all day from other DFLers.

Below is his reaction.

"I thought the Governor did a decent job with his final State of the State speech. I was concerned that it was going to be a speech really meant for a national audience, but he focused well on Minnesota's issues. While I've never met the Governor, the speech seemed to be genuine. While I don't agree with everything I spoke about, I did appreciate his focus on jobs and could be supportive of many of the small business proposals he mentioned. I have not received any specific proposals, or suggestions on where we found find additional revenues to fund new initiatives"

No comments: