News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Governor Pawlety to deliver State of the State.

Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty is delving his final state of the State this morning we will have more this afternoon. We will break down what he said. I am also hoping to get a response from Representative Roger Reinert. I am not sure if he will be able to do it but I have a request in to him.

Pawlenty elected to not run for another term. Many are speculating with good cause that he will run for President or Vice President in 2012.

More later this afternoon.

2 comments:

Tony Ramone said...

John, I can't wait to read what you have to say about the governor's speech. I wonder how political it will be. It will be interesting to watch him campaign because he is already way behind Palin -- who I think is actually dangerous, because she doesn't know anything. I don't like Pawlenty, but I think he is competent and sane, where Palin is not. It will also be interesting to see how Pawlenty debates or campaigns against Palin.

Unknown said...

Tony

I think the speech was pretty politcal. It was serious and pointed.

He is a good campaigner and if he does run for President I would not worry about it at this point. Palin scarys me I have never liked her.

I like Pawlenty and think he could do some great things for this country. I have no idea who else may run so I have no way to say who I would vote for. I also wonder if Pawlenty would not be better as a VP candidate right now. He is still young enough to run for President in 4 or 8 years.