News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Google twinports.

The group trying to bring google fiber-optic was at fun-fest on Saturday. They where there to get out the word and get people to join the group.


I have set up a page on the blog dedicated to the project. You can check it out on the right side of the blog is the link. There is not much there yet, I will be working on as I get information and interesting things to pass on. Check it out now however for what I do have. It includes links, news, and much more. I am also hoping to have there information sheet up there soon.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

John, I really admire the love and dedication you show to your home..your a good man.

Unknown said...

YDG:

Thank you for the kind words. Also for visiting the site.

Duluth is my home and I hope it will always be. I love this city and google fiber would be great for Duluth, plus I believe it would be an outstanding fit for google as well.

I have lived here all my life with the exception of two years when I was young. My dad was based down in Florida, but again I was litle 2-3 years old.

Anonymous said...

John I know how much you care about our community. I know you have ran for the city council. Your love for our city is second to none.

Your blog is even more proof of that. You have been looking for other ways to help our city as well, I know you always strive to make Duluth the best it can be.

I hope that google comes to Duluth, it will mean jobs, faster internet and so much more to our community. Lets hope we can land this one.