News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, February 12, 2010

This sign.


This sign with President Bush has generated a lot of talk on talk shows and news cast around the country but has gotten little play here. It is located just down the highway from Duluth.
The sign is located in Wyoming Minnesota. The sign is paid for by a private business owner(s) that wish to be anonymous.
What is the meaning behind the sign? Is it a dig at Bush or is it a dig at the current President. I think the message is clear that, the miss me yet message is a dig at President Obama and his failed leadership.
The message I believe is a direct hit to the way Obama is handling the business claimed and seemingly wanting to have the government in control of everything. Leaving little for business owners.
The sign that caught the eye of many last week, still seems to have a lot of uncertainty around it. I don't think it should. Do you see anything wrong with the sign? Keep in mind this is not a political advertisement.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the purpose of the sign, the Obummer, Polution and Reed regime has failed on a grand scale. I know I miss the leadership and direction, I fear for the country and the direction we are heading. It appears we are a sail bot with no captain at this time....Bob from Duluth

Tony Ramone said...

I don't miss President Bush. I think he was a terrible president, but I think the billboard is clever and whoever put it up is getting their money's worth. The picture is an odd choice because it makes Mr. Bush look silly, but it is lighthearted and you can't complain about that.

I don't feel like arguing national politics, but I will say that President Obama didn't inherit a great situation and the Republicans are doing nothing but being obstructionists.

yellowdoggranny said...

some one needs to crawl up there and write 'fuck no' across the bottom

Danny G said...

Is anyone else tired of the overuse of the word "inherit". Didn't Barry seek the job he has?

Unknown said...

Bob I agree with you. I think we are heading down the wrong path. Business relations especially.

Tony Obama inherit some bad times but he has only made them worse. He has done nothing to improve them nor do I think he will. I don't see the republicans be obstructionists as a whole, yes some of them are but not all.

Unknown said...

Danny I have not problem with people useing the word inherit. Yes Obama ran for President.

That said both sides always say we inherited this from the other side. It works both ways.

Patrick said...

I keep hearing that Obama inherited this, yet he has had over a year, and at what point does he own anything? So far the only credit he has excepted is the passing of items, but not the results, the job of the executive branch from the President down to the Mayor is that they must accept responsibility, something I have not heard for a while, take Bush for his good or bad but he did take responsibility, others made the excuses.
As for the GOP stopping everything, what power did they have until brown got in? The Dems had 60 in the senate and a large majority in the house before then.