News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, January 06, 2006

Who is right or is it how you deceiver the news.

I saw this on a left leaning blog,http://bfuentes.blogspot.com/. I find it funny that he wrote this on his blog yet does not go any farther then just saying that the left use news story's and the right just use talking points. I guess he must be right after all if some one on the left says it, it must be true.


He has posted a couple of times about my blog on his and that is okay. He also post here every once is a while. The last time he posted here he was mad because I only posted part of an article. Yet I posted my source so all he had to do is go there and read the whole article.

Here is what he said and my responses. It was in regards to what Collin Powell said about eavesdropping. You can read my post about by clicking the link. http://duluthpolitics.blogspot.com/2005/12/powell-says-it-is-eavesdropping-is-ok.html


BFuentes said...
You should post everything he sadi if you truly want to be accurate.He added, "My own judgment is that it didn't seem to me, anyway, that it would have been that hard to go get the warrants. And even in the case of an emergency, you go and do it."
1:46 PM
D.N.H. said...
That is why my source is posted if people want to read the whole story they can do so. I have posted what I thought to be relevant. I always allow my source so people can go and read the whole story.
2:11 PM
BFuentes said...
That is what is called selective and deceptive posting
8:04 PM
D.N.H. said...
It is called managing the news and everyone does it. Newsoutlets radio talk show host and bloggers. Like I said before my source is there so you can go there and read the whole story. I am not hiding anything.
2:52 PM
D.N.H. said...
Why did you pick this story as appoesed to any other story I have reported on this blog? I have used parts of story's on many post you have not said a thing about that. Is it because, he supported eavesdropping which supported the president?


This is what he posted on his site about left and right leaning blogs.

Right vs. Left
As I read right wing and left wing blogs I notice something very important. The left wing blogs bring up facts, they post news articles. The right have their talking points. The don't base their arguments on facts or truth, they base it on the talking points they are provided with. Look at the right wing blogs, read them, become familiar with their arguments, learn the talking points. All they have are their lies and their talking points. We must expose these lies everywhere we can. The American people are only hearing the sound bites and talking points from the right. We have the truth, we have facts. Keep posting news articles. Even if only 2 people read my blog, we win. Every person that reads the truth will tell another person.Will we win? I don't know. If we don't, it isn't a country I want to live in. The right is leading us to a fascist, religious dictatorship. If people dont wake up an realize this now, then it may be too late to save our country. We have to fight. Now we can fight with knowledge. Soon we can fight at the ballot box. But we have learned that THEY control the ballot box. We must stand up, all of us. If we don't do it now, what will we have to do to stand up at a later date.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No I don't. There are many things I don't agree with that O'Reilly says. So here again because you say it does not make it true. Do agree with Bill a lot of the time yes but always no. I don't think anyone can agree with a host of a show all time at all.