News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Powell says it is eavesdropping is ok.

This is from News max http://newsmax.com.

Here again is some one many people on both sides of aisl respect I wonder what people have to say about what Powell said on ABC.


Colin Powell Says Eavesdropping OK to Stop Terror
document.Former Secretary of State Colin Powell on Sunday supported government eavesdropping to prevent terrorism but said a major controversy over presidential powers could have been avoided by obtaining court warrants.
Powell said that when he was in the Cabinet, he was not told that President Bush authorized a warrantless National Security Agency surveillance operation after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.
Appearing on ABC's "This Week" Powell said he sees "absolutely nothing wrong with the president authorizing these kinds of actions" to protect the nation.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is why my source is posted if people want to read the whole story they can do so.

I have posted what I thought to be relievent. I always allow my source so people can go and read the whole story.

Unknown said...

It is called managing the news and everyone does it. Newsoutlets radio talk show host and bloggers.

Like I said before my source is there so you can go there and read the whole story. I am not hidding anything.

Unknown said...

Why did you pick this story as appoesed to any other story I have reported on this blog? I have used parts of storys on many post you have not said a thing about that.

Is it because, he supported eavesdropping which supported the president?