News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

Giuliani to liberal for some conservitives?

This little bleerp is from newsmax,http://newsmax.com


"Pollsters and pundits contend that former New York city mayor Rudolph Giuliani, who supports abortion and gay rights as well as tough gun control laws, is too liberal for the conservative Republicans who tend to dominate the presidential primaries."


What are your thoughts. I know Giuliani is who I want to be the republican nominnee. I do have some conserns about some of his stands on issues, but I think you will never agree with some one all the time.

2 comments:

Brad Carlson said...

If it came down to Rudy vs. Hillary, I would plug my nose and vote for Rudy. Yes, he is too liberal for my taste. However, since the Republican party feels the need to go away from an ideology that always works (Conservatism), it's very possible Giuliani could wind up the nominee in 2008.

Unknown said...

Brad,

I agree with he is also not my perfect canidate. With that said I like many things about him. I also have many issues with him.

I would agree if it came down to him and Hillary I would vote for him. Also note that Giuliani is much better the John McCain at least in my mind.