News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

rally recap.

Well tonights rally went off, and we had a ton of people. Oh wait there was no one there, except for me. The other two contributers to this blog did not even show up and it was there idea to have the rally.

The ordinance remained on the table anyway. Not the point I am sick of people complaining about an issue yet when you are called apon you do nothing about it. You must all think that they city is in great shape as everyone refuses to do anything to change the staus quo.

I did however meet two people that came to cover the rally and I enjoyed the converstation I had with them. If they are interested in more information about me or what I feel about this ordinance they can email me at our email address and I will responde as soon as I can. The email address is duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com


Duluthians need to take a more active roll in goverment.

John ( sick of people just whinning and doing nothing about it.)

No comments: