News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Chamber believes what?

Okay so I did get a chance to hear the show. There for I don't know the direct comment made by chamber president David Ross. He appeared on the new business show on KDAL radio yesterday 1p.m.

This morning well listening to the news on KDAL they said he made a comment. The comments he made concerned me a bit. He said something like if you improve every business in Duluth by two or three employers then we don't need new business. Say what?

This sure sounds much like a good old boys club. Many citizens have been concerned about for years. Now yes I believe it would be great to improve our exciting business as along as they can grow. With that said we need new business as well. By not looking for new business we hurt the city. By the way it is part of the chambers mission to get new business to come to Duluth and grow the city.

If anyone knows exactly what he said let me know then I can make more comments. I am interested however in your thoughts on this. Should we just focus on the business we have and not worry about new ones?

No comments: