News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More zoo chat.

A local caller to talk radio programs seems to think now that the zoological society have control of the zoo, it will be much like the fish tank.  His line of thinking is that the society will now keep coming back to the city for money.  Because it was more then they expected. 

Now I disagree with this person.  I think and I would encourage the society if it comes up more then you expect over they years then they must close the zoo.  Now I don’t want to the zoo to close that is why I was a supporter to turn it over to the society.  Again however if it is more then an expected of the years then it must close.  Yes the society needs the chance and I would expect the first couple of years to be trouble sum for them.

With that said I believe the society will not need to come back to the city for money.  They now have many more opportunities to get money then the city ever did.

No comments: