News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first disagreement with President-Elect Obama.

My first disagreement comes before Obama even takes office. It will not be the first one that is for sure. I will however agree with him many times. I will post when both happen.

This disagreement is not a big deal but it does give me something to blog about. President-elect Obama feels that we are not ready as a country for digital t.v. now lets be honest we have known about this for a long time. Everyone has had plenty of time to get there boxes is they need one. You don't need one if you have cable or satellite t.v.

The box is not hard to set up at all. As far as having not have a box yet again there has been plenty of time to get one. If you don't have the coupon then just go buy one. They are $50.00.


I hope that President-elect Obama does not put off the start of digital t.v.

No comments: