News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, January 23, 2009

It's day three for Obama as President.

Three days in to the new President's term we are close to a stimulus package. That according to President Obama. We are on target for a two year plan said President Obama. His package would give couples up to $1,000 dollars and singles up to $500.00 dollars.

I like getting money back. I don't know about you but as a working person I have long felt that we put to much money in to the government. Getting just tax money back is no were near enough. Now do I think a stimulus's package is the way to? I am not 100% sure. I am not sure how many people would spend the money they want you to.

2 comments:

garbon2535 said...

Fed. Income Tax 15% below $67,900 - 25% above $67,901.

FICA 8.65%

State Income Tax (in 43 states)

City Tax (certain cities such as New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C.)

Property Tax

Sales Tax

Real estate Tax

Luxury Tax

I'll stop and let others add to the list of taxes.

garbon2535 said...

This one was too good not to pass along. Governor Schwarzenegger wants to tax golf and auto repairs! Read more, the article includes existing crazy current taxes and other pending crazy tax proposals

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090127/ap_on_re_us/meltdown_service_taxes