News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Interesting video.

There is an interesting video on the following blog, http://greenteamn.blogspot.com/. I urge you to check it out. It is called born again American.

Well I find the video to be very powerful and even agree with parts of it. I take issue with the title. I have always and will always be an American and proud of it. No matter who the President is. Now I know green tea is feeling this way (I am sure the point of the video is the same) is because Obama is President. I hope she has always been proud to be an American as I know I would not want to live any were else.

Well at this point I don't share in the enthusiasm in Obama as some do only time will tell. Again I was a proud American when Bush was President, I was a proud American yesterday and remain one today and forever.

No comments: