News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wal-Mart update.

Well my source did not have much different information then the DNT has already told us about there were just a couple things I found interesting.  Dam DNT if I would have talked to my source earlier I could have beat them with the info lol. 

It is now clear that the Wal-Mart expansion is all but a go now that the MN pollution control agency seems to like there current plan. I don’t see what the city council would stop supporting the Wal-Mart expansion.

Well I don’t remember when the expansion is to start. One thing I did find interesting was that they will build around the current store.  Out side walls and frames will go up around the current building.  As work moves to the inside of the store departments will be moving around.  The store will never close. This is what my source said.  Also some other things that I can’t share right now.

No comments: