News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The big ass.

Craig Samborski who owns secret service entertainment is the biggest ass. I have never cared for the guy. I wish the city would look for some one else to manage bayfront park and the parking lots around it.

Craig said that he will not allow people to park for free in his lots if the free lot at playfront is full. Here is the deal. If a family comes and say’s they are going to go to the park then let them park for free. Simple not that hard. He said it is to hard for his employees to figure out if people are using the park or going to the DECC or else were.

Wrong it should be simple. Look at the people and you also know what if there is something going on at the DECC or not, use your head.

As many people parking is hard to find at the DECC because of the construction. The DECC said they are doing a good job of making other parking arrangements to there customers. There are not but if that is what they want to believe okay I guess.

Now lets be fair to the DECC it is difficult parking in the canel. All I am saiing is lets tell the truth the DECC can not have a good parking system right now. I think most people understand this. We understand what is going on there.

As far as Graig and my thoughts on him it is not just this parking thing there are a number of other reasons I fell this way. The park has so much to offer and yet this guy does nothing.

What it shows me is how inept government is.  Find some one that knows what they are doing. I know this guys has ran hundreds of events and concerts blah blah blah……..

No comments: