News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Dan Hartman web site.

As I reported last night Dan Hartman is going to seek the at-large city council seat. There are again two spots up for bid this election.  One will be open well one is held by councilor Jim Stauber.

His web site has an introduction up I am not sure if he is going to do more today starting at 9 or not. In the piece he talks about how the council and Mayor are forward thinking and we need to continue that he says. Well I disagree with him on this thought that we have a forward thinking council.

He say’s we don’t need any drastic changes to move Duluth forward. Well I agree with this in part I also think we do need to stop electing those that don’t work for all of Duluth.  There are councilors on the council now that have an agenda and they want to push. No matter what it may do to the city. These councilors are on both sides.

Should there be anything new on his site starting at 9 I will pass it a long.

 

UPDATE: There is nothing new on the site. It is just the one video. I will have more on this later.

No comments: